Trouble in Hong Kong
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trouble in Hong Kong
Latest topics
» how to get fans for your facebook page xu
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 pm by Guest

» buy fans for facebook f0
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 am by Guest

» - - Face Claim.
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:19 pm by Shengyin

» Shien Xiaoyu
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:45 am by Shien Xiaoyu

» Forrester Chen
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 am by Shengyin

» Tsu Li takes the night off.
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:29 pm by Tsu Li

» Looking for trouble
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm by Lau Ming

» Renew-[Open/Semi]
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:35 pm by Xun Zhao

» Cho Xiau {Chocho Train}
Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 pm by Cho

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madotsuki

Madotsuki

Xhao Madotsuki - Co-leader of The White Tigers. (Done~) 83e3e0203d2c47c062d8b9e9fd1c55b775e5daa2 - -

[ OOC ]
Name: -Aihara

How'd you find us?: Malicee told me, yo!

[ IC ]

Name: Xhao Madotsuki

Nicknames: Tsuki

Sexuality: Asexual. (For now, I guess.)

Syndicate: White Tiger

Special Ability:

[Flash Bang]: A formidable force of sound, light, and fury. By pressurizing the air and increasing the temperature around her, a blinding hot bolt of discharged electricity is sent to assault her foe, followed by a deafening roar of thunder. This is often used as a disarming technique rather than a full-blown attack, considering the combination of intense light and sound makes her opponents disoriented for a small while.

{Passive.}[Pulse Saavy]: Electricity is found in things people never think twice about. By concentrating, Madotsuki can sense the electrical messages a person sends to their brain and muscles, hence being able to "see" actions before a person does it. Also, depending on a person's hormonal charges, Madotsuki has somewhat of an "empathetic" ability, being able to guess what a person's mood is depending on their currents. This, however, causes great strain to her mind, as she is not able to sometimes sort out what emotions belong to her or others, hence her volatile nature. She constantly smokes to give herself a bastion of calm.

[Galvanize]: By manipulating the electromagnetic fields of objects, Madotsuki can magnetize small to medium sized metallic instruments and control them to her whim.

[Touch Me, Tease Me]: Considering the human nervous system operates by transmitting electrical messages, this makes the area her playground. If Madotsuki makes physical contact with a person, she can either briefly enhance or paralyze the target's over all capacity by tweaking their neural cells, including her own. Also, she has a chance of reviving an unconscious or near-dead person for a time, acting as a "living defibrillator", though this is not always guaranteed.

History: Xhao Li was never a lucky man, that's why he planned. From his occupation to his betrothed, Sing, everything was carefully thought out. It was a habit he had developed ever since his own father had left him with a giant debt. Wei Sing had always desired to leave the red light district, yet with two younger siblings to support and a junkie mother, prostitution was the only option.

Li and Sing lived a happy marriage when you crossed out the bitten tongues and bent backs from the nasty gangsters. They were never proud people, as the couple lives' were shaped by the cookie cutters of their parents's mistakes. Came late winter though was finally their greatest achievement, their only precious child, Madotsuki. Their sweet, innocent girl untouched by the imperfection and filth of the city. Something they could share and put themselves into other than each other.

But like everything else, Madotsuki was simply something Li and Sing could not call their own. Valiantly, with Li's planning and Sing's connections to the underworld, they both tried to fashion their child an escape. It was successful. Almost. Unfortunately, the power of a parent's love could not rival the Red Phoenix. Any bullet could stop the devotion and passion that pumped through Li and Sing's veins.

While most toddlers knew their ABCs, Madotsuki knew every pleasure spot be it man or woman. Her ability to manipulate electricity was not overlooked by the leader. Her abilities was used to stimulate her customer's nerves, though one encounter of a brutal beating of an overly aggressive female customer resulted in a fatality. After Madotsuki had ripened with age, many more emotions resulted in the death of more customers. Rumors soon spread that if Madotsuki's volatile emotions could not be reined, that she would soon be disposed of. The moment the young prostitute caught wind of the rumor, one of her out-of-house customers was murdered, and Mado drove his car and never stopped until she had realized she reached west Hong Kong.

"You're in the White Zone, ducky."

"White...Zone?" A trembling, fearful Madotsuki jumped up at the voice behind her. The woman was gruff, in her mid-thirties, a lead pipe resting lightly on her broad shoulders, though it looked ready to swing at any moment.

"Yeah, Red." The woman popped the bubblegum in her mouth distractedly. It was rather annoying, but Madotsuki was too terrified to point anything out. "You're red in a white territory, get me?"

"N-no, I don't! I just...ran from t-them. Please don't send me back."

"Oh, I see, you were one of their little whores, huh? Guess I won't get anything outta you from torture." The woman stroked her chin, then gave a rather predatory leer. "Come with me for a little...outfit change." There was something sinister to the woman's tone, but Tsuki did not question. She felt like she rarely had any choice in the matter anyway...
[ EXTRA ]
Roleplay Example: "You were meant to serve a purpose, my little Dragonfly."

I never really remembered much about my parents, but I'm sure they loved me. I never was really educated either, but I can guess dragonfly meant...something good.

I know one thing though, my mom didn't mean being a whore. I hate the memories. I hate them all. The taste of salty skin and the feel of sticky sweat. How men and women would coil around my body in a way that spelled 'MINE'. And it was true, but I was rented property. They said what made me popular was the powers, but I had it even before that. It was something like, my looks or something? Unisex. I don't know. I really never did care or liked to look into the reasons why I got laid. It was just a thing. Wait to the person is pleasured. Sometimes act like you are. I did it all and I didn't even get paid.

Wow. I look back on that and I didn't even get -paid-. The bastards.

There was a lady though at the whorehouse. All us little pleasure children looked up to her as a 'mommy'. This was generally because she didn't tell us to piss off or blow cigarette smoke in our eyes. She taught me how to read. My first mastered text was the back of a box of condoms. I read it every day like a bible. "Plastic," I would always say. That was my first word. I didn't know how to read much else, but fuck, I could tell you if plastic was in there. Plastic was everywhere in my life. Girls used it to enhance their looks or gain back the ones they lost to an angry boss. I used it for protection, my customers did, and so did my little brothelmates. And no -- we're not getting into the topic on whether I caught an STD or not. As a matter of fact, I think I'm done speaking about this all together.

I'd like to speak about, you know, more -worthy- moments. Now my leader? ...
Notes: The RP above is Madotsuki reflecting on her days as a former prostitute. She didn't even know about the Red Phoenix, nor does she have knowledge of where she was, who she worked for, or anything else that could damage the Phoenix gang.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum